News Date:2019-12-19 14:46:14
In 2019, the Henan Provincial Department of Industry and Information Technology issued a document phasing out cement grinding equipment with a diameter of less than 3 meters, and it should develop in a large-scale direction as a whole, and small cement grinding stations.
The ball mill equipment produced by chaeng which are all large ball mills with a diameter of more than 3 meters. However, with the evolution of grinding equipment, chaeng began to introduce the GRMK series of cement vertical mills. The main structure is composed of a separator, a grinding roller device, a grinding table device, a pressure device, a speed reducer, a motor, and a housing.
The material falls to the center of the grinding plate through the feeding tube. The grinding plate rotating at a constant speed uses the centrifugal force to evenly spread and spread the raw materials outward to form a material bed of a certain thickness. Crushed and crushed. Under the continuous driving of centrifugal force, the material continuously moves towards the outer edge of the grinding disc. When the material leaving the grinding disc encounters the hot gas entering the mill through the air ring and rises with it, it enters the separator through the middle shell of the mill. In this process The medium material and the hot gas have undergone sufficient heat exchange, and the water is quickly evaporated. The classifier controls the finished product size at the exit of the roller mill. Particles larger than the specified size are separated and fall back to the grinding table. Materials that meet the fineness requirements enter the finished product bin through the classifier.
After a lot of experimental research and comparative analysis of the actual production data of many users, the Xinxiang Great Wall has concluded that the final grinding system of the cement vertical mill has the following outstanding advantages and characteristics:
1. Power saving: The comprehensive power consumption is 25kwh / t, which saves more than 30% of power compared with the traditional ball mill system.
2. The finished cement product has excellent working performance, the grain shape is equivalent to ball milling, the cement strength (3d, 7d, 28d strength) is equivalent to or slightly higher than that of ball milling, and the water demand can be controlled at 26-28%, and the cement particle matching is easy to adjust;
3. Small wear, metal consumption 4-5g / t;
4.The system runs stably and the operating rate is as high as 93-97%;
5.Simple process flow, small footprint, small number of mechanical and electrical equipment, convenient operation and maintenance;
6. Material adaptability: it is more adaptable to materials with high water content and poor abrasion resistance.
7.The cement variety conversion is convenient and fast, only 20 minutes.Technical parameters of GRMK46.41 cement vertical mill for various cement varieties
8. Low noise, vertical roller mill integrates grinding, drying and powder selection, all under the negative pressure inside the mill; wear is limited to the grinding body.
|Cement Varieties||Capacity,t/h||Specific surface area,m²/kg||Power consumption,kWh/t|
|Main motor||System fan||Classifier||System|